Liberals and conservatives see the world differently in part because they get their news from distinct, non-overlapping sources. Let’s step out of our political bubbles and seek a better understanding of how our friends and family on the other side of the political aisle view the world.
The feeds below feature the latest news stories from media sources trusted by liberals on the one hand and conservatives on the other.
Also, don’t forget to check out the GP Blog for more.
Note: Media sources are categorized as either trusted by liberals or trusted by conservatives based on this analysis of political polarization & media habits by the Pew Research Center.
(ABC News, BBC, CBS News, CNN, Daily Kos, Huffington Post, Mother Jones, MSNBC, NBC News, New York Times, NPR, Politico, Slate, The Economist, The Guardian, The New Yorker, The Wall Street Journal, ThinkProgress, USA Today, Washington Post)
- Watch Trump pose with plenty of people who like to win
- Why Trump ignores allegations against Moore and himself, but attacks Franken
- Over the past 20 years, Congress has paid $17.2 million in settlements
- How a conservative group dealt with a fondling charge against a rising GOP star
- Minnesotans to Franken: ‘Do you have any other ghosts in the closet?’
- WaPo: Trump has made over 1500 misleading…
- Kushner failed to disclose outreach from…
- Kushner’s WikiLeaks Problem
- Who needs to fall back this week?
- DL Hughley on Trumps “lies”
- Opinion: How to Escape From Roy Moore’s Evangelicalism
- Public Health: Who Really Gets a Tax Increase if the Individual Mandate Goes Away?
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: We’re With Stupid
- White House press briefing, Nov. 17, 2017 — as it happened
- Woman who accused Al Franken of forcibly kissing her shares his apology letter
- WATCH: Sen. Al Franken apologizes for questionable behavior
- WATCH: Al Franken accuser reads apology letter from senator
- Jesse Jackson Announces He Has Parkinson’s Disease
- Meet the faces of the Trump ‘resistance’: Candidates spurred to action by president
- Roy Moore is waging war on Senate leader Mitch McConnell
(Breitbart News, Drudge Report, Fox News, The Wall Street Journal)
- Underground ‘city of dead’ for Jerusalem after runs out of plots…
- Calls mount for action on ‘killer robots’…
- Getting Dog May Save Life…
- Just 12% of Americans eat enough fruit and veg…
- TRAVEL HELL: Cities could see ‘record’ Thanksgiving traffic delays…
- Liberal views of Roy Moore’s Democratic rival could pose pitfall amid scandal
- Trump adds 5 names to SCOTUS nominee list for future open seat
- A cynics’ history of politicized sex scandals
- Democrats blame Trump for Obamacare rate hikes
- Florida Democratic Party boss resigns amid complaints of conduct toward women
- ‘Let Me Set the Record Straight — He Will Not Step Down,’ Says Roy Moore Wife Kayla
- Lindsey Graham: Lawmakers Accused of Sexual Misconduct Should Be Named
- Battle for the West: Hungarian PM Says ‘Silent Majority’ Will Prevail Over ‘Globalist Elites’ and ‘The Soros Empire’
- Gillibrand: ‘Yes’ Bill Clinton Should Have Resigned over Lewinsky
- Megyn Kelly: Trump ‘Tone Deaf’ For Criticizing Franken
- Fed’s Williams: Time For Central Bankers to Weigh New Policy Toolkit
- Treasury’s New Approach to Debt: Go Short
- Emerson Electric Boosts Takeover Offer for Rockwell Automation
- How Companies Are Pushing Ahead on Climate-Change Targets
- Chrysler Bets Big on New Jeep Wrangler